Saturday, March 28, 2009

Legs feeling pretty good

Headed out of town Thursday afternoon for a business meeting Friday AM and ended up getting home at 9:00PM last night due to flight delays. Woke up early and decided to drink a pot of coffee before the wife and kids rolled out of bed at 9:00AM. By 11:00AM, I was chomping at the bit to get the workout done so off I went.

Plan called for 2 x 12' at 95 - 100% FTP and 2 x 15' at 85% of FTP. Was supposed to do a 30' run at HMP but it is pouring ran and thundering so I think I'll pass. Results were as follows:

#1: 271W
#2: 279W
#3: 235W
#4: 233W

With my current FTP set at 270W, I think I'm due for another bump. The bump coupled with my weight loss should result in me being over 4W/kg and I haven't even completed my off season - 4 weeks to go.

Have a 5' maximal power test and 20' FTP test on Tuesday so hopefully they'll go well and I'll see a nice bump.

No comments: