Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Saddle - John Cobb V-Flow +

I've been having issues such as pain, numbness, and not being able to find the sweet spot on the Fizik Arione Tri2 that came on my Scott Plasma and decided to try the V-Flow + from Cobb Cycling. I know saddles fit people differently but I've got to say, this saddle is amazing. I received it last Thursday and rode it for the first time on Saturday. I can happily report that I didn't have any pain, numbness, soreness, etc and was able to find the sweet spot pretty quickly and settle in for a 3 hour ride. 90% of the ride was in my aero bars so I definitely gave it a thorough test drive. An hour's worth of FTP intervals today and still no issues. I couldn't be happier. Cosmetically, this saddle is one of the ugliest I've seen but comfort wise, it's the best!

Free shipping and a 180 day money back guarantee is hard to pass on. Give it a try, you'll be glad you did!

No comments: