Saturday, December 27, 2008

Signed up with Endurance Nation

I decided to sign up with Endurance Nation for the 2009 season and have purchased my annual training plan for Ironman 70.3 Augusta. I decided to go the "self-coached" route next year as I'm planning for only 1 peak versus two this year and I'm sticking to triathlons in 2009 whereas I was doing road races, crits, and time trials in 2008. EN has been very prompt and "on the ball" with regards to sending you the plans, collateral training material, etc within minutes of sending payment. In addition, I received an answer to a question I posted on the forum in less than an hour.

1 comment:

Rich Strauss said...

Camden,

Welcome aboard and thanks for the good words! Good luck and we'll see you in the forum!

Rich Strauss
Endurance Nation