Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another dose of Tempo

Monday and Tuesday were much needed off days with Wednesday duplicating the first workout of the season. After a 15 minute warm-up, 3 minutes at 325W and then 1X45' @ 85-95% of FTP. The temperature today was 30F warmer than it was when I did this workout last Tuesday but it seemed about 20% harder. Looking at the #'s they were pretty much identical to what I did last time.

2x20's tomorrow at Sub-LT with about 20 minutes of pyramid work - 320 to 260 and then back up to 320. After that I do 10 minutes at upper endurance pace with 5 second bursts to 450W every 30 seconds. Should be fun!!

1 comment:

Robert Jordan said...

Thanks for pointing out my wattage numbers error on my last post. I've notice the little box on your blog with TSB, CTL, etc. and seen it on other blogs also. How did you create that? Is it some sort of widget? Thanks.